FEBRUARY 17, 2021


HELLO EVERYONE!!!

      I live in Oklahoma and as you know we have had a snow storm hit with unbelievable low temperatures. We do not usually have weather like this, we don't want weather like this but it is what it is.  Don't get me wrong, the snow is beautiful and breath-taking (literally). I love to watch it fall! But with it comes changes, granddaughter is out of school and doing online learning. She does not like it. Her thoughts if she isn't going to school then the schoolwork doesn't have to be done. Shocked her when reality hit. My youngest grandson isn't impressed at all with the white powder.

     There was a dove sitting on my front porch for a little while. She looked twice her size. So, baby birds are probably in her future. I hope she found a warm place, which is almost non-existent in our part of the country.

     Kudos to you who live where snow and low temperature are the norm in winter. Along with covid, this weather keeps me home. I'm usually a homebody but I do have my limits and would like to get out once in a while even if its just to the Sonic for a sprite zero with diet cherry. 

    Of course, being one that loves to read, books are appreciated all year round and especially now since if I want to go someplace I can travel through the pages of a good book.

What's the weather like in your part of the country?

Stay Warm!

Blessings,

Karen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold