Long Days. Hot Nights. Deadly Secrets.



Start your summer off right with 16 gripping and never-before published tales of Christian suspense from today's most popular mystery and suspense authors. 

Join Mary Alford, Christy Barritt, Patricia Bradley, Vannetta Chapman, Mary Ellis, Debby Giusti, Rachel J. Good, Ruth Hartzler, Shaen Layle, Ruth Logan Herne, Loree Lough, Elizabeth Ludwig, Nancy Mehl, Serena B. Miller, Samantha Price, Alana Terry on a dangerous journey filled with mystery, suspense, and faith that that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.

MY THOUGHTS:

I'm a big fan of Christian fiction suspense! This collection of stories was like waking up on Christmas morning and getting exactly what you wanted. Each story is uniquely written by authors who have their own writing style. I was not disappointed in any of the stories. They were all great, the "I don't want to put the book down" kind of reading.
I'd tell myself "Okay, I'm just going to finish this story and then I'll clean house!" Hahahaha, that didn't work, I had to start the next story.
 A great collection of 16 authors!
 A great collection of suspense stories!
 And all in one book!

Blessings,
Karen
Rating: 5*
I received this book as a gift and all opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold