JUNE 2, 2016 Welcome to the month of June!! Today we are celebrating the release of Carrie Fancett Pagels new book "Saving The Marquise's Granddaughter" Isn't the cover just beautiful! About the Book In a land fraught with religious strife, they must break the barriers between status and faith to forge a fresh future in a new world… After her Huguenot father is arrested, aristocrat Suzanne Richelieu escapes Versailles. Handsome German peasant, Johan Rousch, risks his life to bring her to the safety of his family’s farm in the Palatinate duchy, but when Suzanne’s brother and the French army arrive with a warning that they plan to burn the area, she and Johan are forced to flee. With no money or options, both become indentured servants in exchange for safe passage to Philadelphia. Suzanne falls gravely ill aboard ship and marries Johan, only to survive with no memory of the wedding—a reality made worse when Johan spots the “...
Popular posts from this blog
I’m Back
Hello! I’ve been gone for a long while from my blog due to personal reasons that lasted longer that anticipated. But I’m back and ready to get started! I’m hoping and praying to make some changes to my blog. There will be book reviews (I make mine short because I don’t like to read a long review). Places that have free books and anything else I come across that you might want to know. I also what to incorporate Bible verses and short studies of Bible verses or words from the verses. I also want to let you see the newest member of our family and her antics. A yorkie named Pocket! Here’s looking to a fresh beginning ! Karen
Click here to purchase your copy. About the Book Book: Just the Way You Are Author: Pepper Basham Genre: Contemporary Romance Single mom, Eisley Barrett, prefers to keep romance safely housed within a centuries-old mystery, but when she travels to England to unearth the secret, an actor with a sordid past offers her reluctant heart a very different type of discovery. Wes Harrison has a past he’s ashamed to confess. Suspicious and cynical, he’s managed to avoid romantic entanglements since a tragedy upended his career and life, that is until American Eisley Barrett comes along. Her authenticity and kindness upend his bitter assumptions and send his heart into unscripted territory. When his past threatens to ruin a second chance at love, can some Appalachian matchmaking and letters from the grace salvage their unexpected romance? MY THOUGHTS! APRIL 18, 2017 I love Pepper Basham’s books. I’ve read all of them. ...


Comments
Post a Comment