HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

How is everyone?
Aren't you glad Fall is getting closer? I am.
I love the cooler weather, soft blankets, hot chocolate and of course, a good book.
Thankfully, I can read during any season and a good place to start is "FOOL'S NOTION".







MY THOUGHTS:
         A fun and delightful story. Within its pages, this author's talent for writing flows throughout each page. It is funny, suspense filled, encouraging and just an all around great read. The main characters of Alda, Cord and a few others are the kind you connect with in a flash. Each has their own secrets and past yet they strive to put it behind them and focus on the day ahead. It is a quick and easy read and one you will want to take time for and enjoy on any kind of day.

Blessings,

Karen
Rating: 5*
I received this book as a gift and all opinions are my own.



About Lisa J. Flickinger

Wife of one, mother of three, and grandmother of nine. I live and write in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains. My journey to publication began in the stacks of our local library where I devoured fiction as a young girl and created small books out of construction paper.

When I'm not writing or reading, you will find me combing through antique shops, walking in the woods with my faithful Labrador Zeke, or sipping a Creme Brulee latte with friends. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold