APRIL 26, 2018

Happy Thursday! It is finally leaning toward nicer weather. I love how color pops out everywhere. Flowers blooming in colors only God could create. The green of the grass that lifts your mood. The beautiful birds chirping a cheery "hello." The perfect temperature in the morning that craves for you to pull up a chair and open God's word. I love the Psalms! 
           Here are a few to focus on today:

Psalm 9:1-2  "I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High."

Psalm 16:8 "I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me."

Psalm 118: 1 "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever."

Psalm 116: 1-2 "I love the Lord because He hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!

What scripture do you turn to for encouragement?
May we go out today and encourage someone!

Blessings,
Karen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold