JULY 11, 2017

GOOD MORNING


   



 "I LOVE YOU LORD; YOU ARE MY STRENGTH. THE LORD IS MY ROCK, MY FORTRESS AND MY SAVIOR; MY GOD IS MY ROCK IN WHOM I FIND PROTECTION. HE IS MY SHIELD, THE POWER THAT SAVES ME, AND MY PLACE OF SAFETY!"              -PSALM 18: 1 - 2


Don't ya just love that verse. It's my go to verse. 


When I feel weak, my God is Strong!

When I feel uncertain, my God is my Rock!
When I feel discouraged and lost, He is my Savior!
When I feel threatened, He is my Shield!
He protects me. He strengthens me. He is my foundation.
He is my safe place. He is God!!

What is your favorite verse and what does it say to you?

Have a Blessed Day!

Blessings, 

Karen



        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold