APRIL 3, 2017

    I enjoy coloring. Yes, I know I am an adult (stop laughing). 
 I never outgrew coloring books. Now, they have coloring books for adults (YAY!).  Here is a Coloring Journal!! 



About the Book!!

Tranquility: 
     A Prayer and Reflection Coloring Journal invites you to mix creative journaling and coloring into your personal time with God. Prayers that focus on topics such as being thankful, dealing with stress and heartache, caring for yourself and others, listening for God’s leading, and waiting patiently on Him will guide your thoughts and calm your spirit. Filled with more than 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling, and 40 needs-based prayers, Tranquility will help you express your devotion to God with your whole heart.


MY THOUGHTS

         THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNAL! YOU CAN PERSONALIZE IT BY COLORING THE PAGES AND ADDING YOUR OWN PRAYERS TO THIS SWEET JOURNAL! BELOW ARE TWO EXAMPLES FROM THE PAGES!! THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS MONTH AND YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT. ENJOY!!

Blessings,
Karen Hadley
Rating: 5*
I received this book as a gift. All opinions are my own!





 


Comments

  1. Have you seen any that might target girls or tweens? I'm sure this one would work, but I wonder if there are others as well. Thanks Karen! This looks wonderful. I'm afraid I'd do a lot of coloring and less writing if I had this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold