March 27 2017




Lessons I'm trying to learn!
Do our everyday conversations encourage others or pull them down?
Do our words reflect our relationship with Christ?
Are they hurtful instead of helpful?
Do they build up or tear down?
Do they encourage or discourage?
Do we blurt out what's on our minds or take the time to stop, think and pray before we speak? If we learn to do this we will either keep our mouth shut or speak the truth in love and in a Christlike way.
Is our response said in a defensive way?
Does it sound condemning?
Does it sound hateful?
These are difficult lessons learn, 

Dear Lord, help me to pause, think and pray before opening my mouth. A prayer that's been said "put Your arms around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth"
I can't do this on my own but only through You. Remind me of these verses when my mouth wants to speak my mind.
In Jesus name, Amen

Blessings,
Karen Hadley

                  FOOD FOR THOUGHT                           
                         Exodus 20:7                             
James 1:26; 3:9-12
Proverbs 15:1
Luke 6:45
Colossians 4:6
Ephesians 4:31
Ephesians 4:29; 5:4
Deuteronomy 5:11





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold