January 2, 2017

          Happy New Year!!! I hope you are looking forward to a great year. Do you already know the books that are a must for you to read this year? There are so many, so hard to choose and so little time. In the midst of our reading this year may we be faithful to read and study God’s word. If you know me, you know I love to read. However, it is only through God’s word that I am fed spiritually, encouraged, convicted, comforted, forgiven, and loved. So, if you have set a goal for this year on the books you want to read, don’t forget about the One who gave authors the talent to write and readers the gifts of eyes to read.

My goal for 2017 is 155 books!

What is your goal?

Comment below to be in a drawing for a book.


Keep Reading,
 Karen Hadley




My 2016 reading goal was 150. I read 158. 



You are invited to join my blog and Facebook
group Karen Hadley Reads! I hope you do!


      

Comments

  1. In the past 20 years I had stop reading and 2016 I began to read and found myself wanting to be fed spiritually. so I'm going to challenge myself to read 52 books.
    Pamela Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the past 20 years I had stop reading and 2016 I began to read and found myself wanting to be fed spiritually. so I'm going to challenge myself to read 52 books.
    Pamela Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold