JANUARY 25, 2016

I have several reviews, it has been hard putting down these books to write the reviews so I will today.



The Wedding Chapel



 "The Wedding Chapel" by Rachel Hauck is great. I loved reading how one is never too old to find a lost love. Rachel does an amazing job in writing this book. I almost felt like I was in the Chapel. it is never too late for reconciliation. Always have Hope!





A Respectable Actress
 




"A Respectable Actress" by Dorothy Love is another great book. It is full of secrets, mystery, suspense, murder, living a day at a time and of course romance. You will find yourself cheering for India in all the struggles and changes she faces. Hearts healed and new beginnings are waiting for you.


Whispers in the Reading Room - eBook  -     By: Shelley Gray







 "Whispers in the Reading Room" by Shelley Gray. Wow, grabbed my interest from the first page. I love books and reading a book about a librarian who meets a mysterious patron just makes for great reading. You will fall in love with Lydia, Bridget, Sebastian and even Vincent. Suspense, murder, unsavory part of a town, ways of life changed and the love a woman has for a man who never experienced being loved.

 





I can honestly say that all three of these books were hard to put down when everyday life had to be dealt with. I read all three books in one week. Oh Yeah! They are that good! Don't wait, start reading them now you will not regret it.
I received this books for my honest review.

Blessings,
Karen Hadley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold