HAPPY FRIDAY!!



     It is raining here in Southern Oklahoma and I so enjoy the rain especially when I can curl up with a cup of coffee and a great book. This past month has been really busy and I haven't had the opportunity to post. It was my busiest time of the year at work and my husband and I became grandparents again with the birth of grandson. Oh my, he is so precious!

Picture     My review today is on Melanie Dickerson's "The Golden Braid". I enjoy reading Melanie's books as she recreates fairy tales in a way that leaves you spellbound and anxious to read the next book. I do like all of her books but "The Golden Braid" is my favorite. I didn't want to stop reading, it kept me captivated from the start. She weaves the characters from the previous books in this series into the pages of the next book. I love that, not only am I introduced to new characters but I catch up on previous characters. This is a must read series and a must read book.

Visit Melanie's website at www.melaniedickerson.com

You can also find her on facebook, goodreads, twitter and any bookstore.

Blessings,

Karen Hadley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold