JULY 7, 2015

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July!! My husband and I went to visit one of our granddaughters. She is a joy and a bit ornery like her Papa! It’s always nice to spend time with family. Speaking of families, I just finished Christina Coryell’s “Simply Mad” and it is a nice, leisurely read. I can relate to all the inward discussions Maddie had with herself. I would not want people reading my thoughts on anything and everything so as Maddie struggled with her thoughts of others, I was reminded of how I need to turn my thoughts to God. But as Maddie struggles with her thoughts, her goal to find a husband and her job. You come to love her serving spirit! This book is about finding what your looking for might just be right under your nose. You’ll see perspectives change, people changed and be reminded of just what is important in life and what is not. God is the author of changed hearts and lives! You will definitely see this as you read this book!!



AUTHOR OF WOMEN'S FICTION AND CHICK LIT
Christina Coryell is a small-town girl from southwest Missouri with a heart full of dreams and a head bursting with stories. She earned her degrees in English and History from Drury University, and maintains a steady "normal" job while she moonlights as an author. Christina is a very picky reader, because she wants to connect with the characters, and often finds that lacking. She thinks every great novel should be built on a great character, and in her first series, that character is Camdyn Taylor.
Visit Christina at
 
 
 
 

Blessings,

Karen Hadley

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold