JANUARY 21, 2015

I LOVE TO READ!!! I WILL BE POSTING REVIEWS OF BOOKS I'VE READ AND

PRODUCTS I PURCHASE. I USUALLY LOOK FOR REVIEWS ON BOOKS OR PRODUCTS

 THAT I'M INTERESTED IN AND I LOOK TO SEE IF THE ITEM IS AN OVERALL FOUR TO

FIVE STAR RATING. IF THE OVERALL RATING IS THREE AND UNDER THEN I USUALLY

 WILL PASS ON THAT ITEM. BUT I WILL LOOK AND READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS TO

SEE JUST WHAT OTHERS REVIEWS ARE AND IF THEY ARE SIMILAR OR COMPLETELY

 ON OPPOSITE ENDS LETS ME KNOW HOW THE BOOK/PRODUCT IS SEEN FROM THE

 MAJORITY. I KNOW ITS USUALLY ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND IF

MOST AGREE THEN I TAKE THAT INTO MY FINAL DECISION.


Karen Ehman has a new bible study out called "KEEP IT SHUT". I have not read this book or went through the study but I hope to soon and will post a review.

I have finished Karen Ehman's Bible Study "LET,IT.GO." and was very pleased with this bible study. The ladies in the church I attended had nothing but good things to say about this study. As women we have a tendency to control everything and everyone around us. This study provides guidelines to put into practice in every day life. She weaves scripture in at the perfect moments to tie it all together. Learning to let go of controlling your husband, children, friends, co-workers and just anyone you meet is tough and this study helps you see the areas in your life that you need to just let it go and LET GOD!!

Blessings,

Karen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

The Scarlet Pen

Bridge of Gold