You're never too old to fall in love . . .
Will over-the-hill neighbors embrace a holiday romance?
Rancher Jess Milne lost his wife years ago, but he’s finally ready to give love a second chance. It’s a shame the one woman in Romance who captures his interest is a prickly, wasp-tongued she-devil. She used to be one of his closest friends until he asked her out. Her vocal, vehement refusal made her thoughts on dating him crystal clear. Despite her animosity, Jess can’t help but be attracted to her fire and spirit.
Widowed more than ten years, Doris Grundy tries to convince herself she’s content with her life. Her recently married grandson and his wife bring her joy. The ranch she’s lived on since she was a young bride gives her purpose. She’s an active member of their close-knit community. But the old coot who lives down the road continually invades her thoughts, keeping her from having any peace. Doris will be the last to admit she longs for the love and affection of her handsome neighbor.
When the two of them are unexpectedly thrown together, will they find a little holiday spirit and allow the love of the season to ring in their hearts? Find out in this sweet novella from USA Today Bestselling Author Shanna Hatfield.
I’ve said it again and again, I haven’t read a book by Shanna Hatfield that I haven’t loved. Her new release “Sleigh Bells Ring in Romance” did not disappoint. This book releases on November 1, 2018 and can be pre-ordered here on Amazon
I love romance, yet often in fiction books the characters are young. Shanna introduces “love at any age” is beautiful. This book is just that kind of story. You’ll met Jess, who is persistent in his pursuit and Doris, who refuses to even think about a romance at her age.
We all know how hard it is to change when set in our ways. As you read this story, you’ll see its okay to change and let love enter your heart when you thought you never could again after losing the love of your life.
Heart-warming, fun, cozy and just a lovely novella.
I received this book as a gift and all opinions are my own.
Return to the friendly town of Romance, Oregon, in this series of sweet Christmas novellas.
- Sleigh Bells Ring in Romance by Shanna Hatfield - A determined widow and a persistent rancher need a nudge toward love.
- A Merry Miracle in Romance by Melanie D. Snitker - It’ll take a Christmas miracle to turn a grudging friendship into true love.
- Holding Onto Love in Romance by Liwen Y. Ho - A small town inn owner and a big time pop star need a reason to keep holding onto love.
- A Reel Christmas in Romance by J. J. DiBenedetto - Unwittingly engaged in the plot of a classic Hollywood romance, can two email pen-pals find their way to a happy ending?
- A Christmas Carol in Romance by Franky A. Brown - A bitter-on-love radio DJ and his girlfriend of romance past need a second chance.
- Santa’s Visit in Romance by Jessica L. Elliott - Santa's got his work cut out for him to help a reluctant couple find love during the holidays.
About Shanna Hatfield